Friday, October 1, 2010

Update on my Worship Record

Hey Everyone, thanks for taking a moment to check out my blog.  I am going to use this to update people on everything from my thoughts on worship, life, my music, and many other items.

I am very excited to begin sharing some of the music that I have been working on for what now seems to be an eternity.  I did some demos of songs a while ago and felt that I wanted to share these in their current form so people can start learning them and using them before my comprehensive release coming in January 2011.  These are songs that I believe will encourage people and ultimately put the focus on Christ and the worship of Him.

Keep coming back and checking on updates, and also check out my facebook page (search for "dan schultz music" and become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment